The MSC Pentathlon will challenge you to develop proficiency in all four strokes and individual medley swimming. It's a great way to broaden your skills and set new training goals.
There are three pentathlon events:
- Sprint Pentathlon - 50m event in each stroke plus the 100 IM.
- Medium Pentathlon - 100m event in each stroke plus the 200 IM.
- Long Pentathlon - 200m event in each stroke plus the 400 IM.
Your time in each pentathlon event is the sum of your times in all five events.
- Measure and improve your performance
- Set goals for training
- Get valuable feedback on your stroke speed
- Check progress over the year and year-to-year
- See how you compare to other swimmers across the country
- All participants must be registered with a Masters Swimming Canada Swim Club; MSC Challengers cannot participate in this program
- Only official meet results loaded on the MSC site are considered
- Results can be from short course (25m) or long course (50m) meets
If you have questions about the PENTATHLON please contact us