30 MINUTE CHALLENGE
How far can you swim in 30 minutes?
- Measure and improve your fitness
- Set goals for training
- Get valuable feedback on your stroke efficiency
- Check progress over the year
- See how you and your club compare to other swimmers across the country.
- All participants must be registered with a Masters Swimming Canada Swim Club or with the MSC Challengers.
- The pool must be 25 or 50 metres
- Swimmers can choose Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle, Individual Medley (250m each Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle), Pull, Kick or Kick with fins
- Swimmers must take splits for every 100m they swim. It's just too easy to lose track otherwise. You can either have someone record your splits, use a watch that can record all your splits, or record video of your swim and take your splits from that.
If you have questions about the 30 MINUTE CHALLENGE please contact us