30 MINUTE CHALLENGE
How far can you swim in 30 minutes?
- Measure and improve your fitness
- Set goals for training
- Get valuable feedback on your stroke efficiency
- Check progress over the year
- See how you and your club compare to other swimmers across the country.
- All participants must be registered with a Masters Swimming Canada Swim Club or with the MSC Challengers.
- The pool must be 25 or 50 metres
- Swimmers can choose Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle, Individual Medley (250m each Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle), Pull, Kick or Kick with fins
- Swimmers must take splits for every 100m they swim. It's just too easy to lose track otherwise. You can either have someone record your splits, use a watch that can record all your splits, or record video of your swim and take your splits from that.
Already a Member?
to enter your metres
If you have questions about the 30 MINUTE CHALLENGE please contact us