Masters Swimming Canada is very excited to launch the new Masters Coaching Module. Please see below for information on how you can take this course. Thanks to Nigel Kemp, the coaching committee and Swimming Canada for their valuable support in making this happen.
Here is how you can take the module:
- Speak to your club registrar about registering as a coach. They will take care of registering you as a coach in the Swimming Canada RTR
- You will be required to complete all required steps as per the PSO
- You (or your club) will need to pay all fees associated with coach registration
- To access the e-module coaches should visit https://edu.swimming.ca
a. Registered coaches should click the member login button and use their Swimming Canada coach login
b. New coaches can sign up for the site via the coach sign up button
- Once logged in, click the Status tab and scroll down to the eLearning section
- Enroll in the eLearning module
a. Coaches can leave the module and resume at a later time, but it must be completed on the same device.
- Please note that this module includes a $75 fee to Masters Swimming Canada.
- For any questions regarding module payment, please contact email@example.com. For comments or suggestions regarding the module itself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.