2019 Canadian Masters Swimming Championship
Registration is limited to 750 swimmers this year. Register soon and take advantage of the early bird fee!Total paid registrations 166 to this moment
Individual event entries must be submitted and paid online by the Swimmer.
All registered SNC swimmers (Swimming Natation Canada) can register for the Canadian Masters Swimming Championship by Signing In and submitting individual event entries through their member menu. LOGIN HERE
(Individual Events: 11:00 pm ET Friday May 3rd, 2019)
Masters swimmers who are not members of Swimming Natation Canada (International Swimmers), will need to create and account with MSC to gain access to the meet entry system, where you can submit your individual event entries.
CREATE AN MSC ACCOUNT HERE
Registration for relay events will open on Monday, April 29th, following the Individual Entry deadline.
All registered MSC Coaches and Team Captains can register their club's relay teams for the Canadian Masters Swimming Championship by submitting relay event entries through their member menu.
- $100.00 per swimmer until April 13th. 115$ April 14th to May 10th for 2-8 individual events and the opportunity to swim relays. (Must include the 25 free to swim 8 events)
- $50.00 per swimmer until April 13th. 60$ April 14th to May 10th for 1 individual event and the opportunity to swim relays.
- $25.00 per relay team per event.
Payment will be accepted by PayPal only.
- Individual Events: 11:00 pm ET Friday May 3rd, 2019
- Relay Events: 11:00 pm ET Friday May 10th, 2019
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations for individual events must be received by 11:00 pm EST Friday May 3rd, 2018.
After this date, no refund will be granted.
There will be no refunds for relays
For detailed information, see the MEET PACKAGE